The Elephant rumbles through the Circular City
New requirements for architects
More and more municipalities such as Amsterdam and Utrecht opt for circular building; already 15% of the commissions have to be circular and this is only growing. How can you distinguish yourself with circular houses and buildings?
New liabilities, different cooperation
The client remains responsible and liable for a building for decades. Or the project developer passes it on to the architect and the contractor, because architects can also be commissioning parties in the construction as soon as the quality assurance act is established and the Environmental Act enters into force from the end of 2021. Are you prepared?
Architect, contractor and project developer stand side by side. You run into risks, errors and problems you have to solve together. How do you deal with new liabilities?
How do you keep up with the changes?
- What is the best revenue model in the circular economy?
- How can you minimize your ecological footprint and the associated costs?
- How do your buildings and homes adapt to changing needs?
Take the lead and ensure that the contractor actually realizes what you want with your design. Have the contractor make the technical drawings that fit the aesthetics and functionality of your design. You judge whether it fits.
Accept an assignment including technical elaboration, but have the contractor carry out that in your order or take on the assignment together with a contractor. Possibly the contractor can also hire you as employee or hire you as a subcontractor.
Download the e-book now!
This e-book gives you answers to the challenge and questions in the new world as architect and contractor:
- What does the circular economy mean for construction?
- What is circular construction exactly and what economy is it?
- How do you respond to the legal aspects?
- How do you make optimal use of financing in the circular economy?
- What are the new ownership relationships and revenue models?
- What is the role of government and politics?
- What is the financial view of the construction?
- Where does the use of buildings go in the circular economy?
- What is the circular solution for contractors and architects?
- How do you become a provider of health, well-being and productivity?
This e-book prepares you for the economic and ecological challenges in construction and real estate and provides insight into your chances.
the Elephant rumbles through the Circular City
Insight into the five economies, view of renewed property. Dive into the latest ideas about the economy of buildings; the legal, financial and property challenges, differences and solutions.